You can count on grilled corn to liven up any meal. You’ll especially enjoy this perfectly delicious corn treatment at cookouts and family gatherings. Try our new recipe for Lebanese Grilled Corn. Filled with the buttery goodness and Eastern Mediterranean spice flavors, this corn will get your taste buds popping!
Lebanese Grilled Corn with Cinnamon and Cumin
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (2.9 /5)
- 4 ratings
- Add your rating below ↓
- 8 ears of corn, husked
- 4 Tbsp olive oil (for brushing on corn)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- zest from one lemon
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 4 Tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill on the highest heat setting for 10 minutes. Thoroughly clean and oil the grilling grate.
- Brush the corn with olive oil.
- While grill heats, warm the 1/2 cup of olive oil and the butter in a saucepan until the butter has melted. Pour olive oil/butter mixture into a small bowl.
- Add lemon zest, cumin, cinnamon, and parsley to the oil/butter mix. Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Grill the corn, turning every minute or so, until it is charred on all sides, 10-15 minutes total.
- Serve the corn with a side of the Lebanese olive oil and butter sauce for brushing onto the corn.
About Recipe Author
Christine is the Wellness Manager with Mediterranean Living. She is passionate about wellness, fitness and food. Basically, she runs to eat! You can find her in the kitchen, experimenting with ...Read more about this chef..
The Mediterranean Way Program
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Foods of Crete Cook Book
Do you want to eat like the
healthiest people in the world?
In the 1960’s, the Greek island of Crete had the highest longevity rates in the world, the men lived to be the same age as the women and researchers could only find one man on the island who had heart disease.
In our cookbook, Foods of Crete: Traditional Recipes from the Healthiest People in the World you will find over 110 delectable recipes by Koula Barydakis, a chef and cooking teacher from the island and a guide to eating the Mediterranean diet by Bill Bradley, Registered Dietician.
Buy Olive Oil From Crete
Delicious and buttery, this is the oil that can be used for all your cooking needs including sauces, dressings, soups, bread dipping and even baking! Makes everything taste better!