Orange Lemon Potatoes (Island of Crete)
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters lengthwise
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 cup water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Add all ingredients to a baking pan. Mix well with your hands. Salt and pepper, to taste.
Bake for 1 hour or until potatoes are golden brown.
Calories: 354kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 3gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 20gSodium: 67mgPotassium: 593mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 96IUVitamin C: 51mgCalcium: 29mgIron: 1mg