Nutty Granola (Sugar Free)
- 6 cups whole, uncooked oats Dry ingredients:
- 3 cups slivered almonds (or peanuts, pistachios, cashews, etc- any combination of these)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (or combination of sunflower and pumpkin seeds)
- 2 cups shredded, dried unsweetened coconut (I use the large pieces, as opposed to the finely shredded kind)
- 7/8 cup extra virgin olive oil Wet ingredients:
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 250.
Mix together dry mixture ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix together wet mixture ingredients and pour over dry ingredients, stir until well-coated.
Pour onto 2 large baking sheets
Bake at 250 for 1 hour and 20 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes so that it roasts evenly.
Calories: 304kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 7gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 126mgPotassium: 243mgFiber: 5gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 3IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 53mgIron: 2mg