One way to fall in love with your cruciferous vegetables is by roasting them. This roasted cauliflower dish will have you coming back for more!
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 medium sized head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- ½ teaspoon oregano, dried
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, add cauliflower and all ingredients. Mix with your hands until spices and olive oil evenly cover all the florets.
- Spread florets on a baking sheet.
- Bake until florets are tender and golden brown, stirring and turning every 10 minutes for about 25-30 minutes.
About the Recipe Author
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Foods of Crete Cook Book
Do you want to eat like the
healthiest people in the world?
In the 1960’s, the Greek island of Crete had the highest longevity rates in the world, the men lived to be the same age as the women and researchers could only find one man on the island who had heart disease.
In our cookbook, Foods of Crete: Traditional Recipes from the Healthiest People in the World you will find over 110 delectable recipes by Koula Barydakis, a chef and cooking teacher from the island and a guide to eating the Mediterranean diet by Bill Bradley, Registered Dietician.
Buy Olive Oil From Crete
Delicious and buttery, this is the oil that can be used for all your cooking needs including sauces, dressings, soups, bread dipping and even baking! Makes everything taste better!