Brighten up your day with our simple Cretan Shrimp Salad from “Foods of Crete: Traditional Recipes from the Healthiest People in the World.” Shhh… Company doesn’t need to know that this salad comes together in a flash. Dressed with olive oil, parsley and lemon, you’ll find these flavors irresistible.
Lemony Shrimp Salad with Parsley
- 1 pound boiled and peeled shrimp
- 1 head lettuce, sliced thinly
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- In a bowl add shrimp, lettuce and scallions.
- In a jar add the oil, salt, pepper, parsley and lemon juice. Mix well. Add to bowl with shrimp and toss well.
Calories: 255kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 17gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 191mgSodium: 601mgPotassium: 253mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 933IUVitamin C: 21mgCalcium: 138mgIron: 2mg
Have you tried this recipe? Tell us about it!Click here to rate this recipe in the comments section below.
Leave A Comment