Live it up with these Italian Style Spicy Rosemary Olives!
Spice up the beginning of your meal with these Spicy Rosemary Olives. You can wow your guests with the smallest of effort. These are best made a day ahead and placed in a jar and refrigerated. It’s a great make-ahead treat for holidays, special occasions and other social gatherings. We highly recommend adding this recipe to your tapas menu.
See how easy this recipe is in our video: Tapas Party! Four Tapas, One Pan!
Spicy Rosemary Olives
- 2 cups high quality green and black olives with pits
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped rosemary
- Heat oil in a cast iron skillet
- Add all ingredients
- Cook for 5-8 minutes
- Remove from pan. Store refrigerated, in glass jar.
Leave A Comment