There is no need to buy store-bought dressings when you can make your own with this tangy and deliciously balanced Lemon Parmesan Dressing. This Mediterranean salad dressing is one of my favorites, is super easy to make, and is better than anything you can get in a bottle. It will last up to a week in the refrigerator. Besides a salad dressing, this can also be used to top fish before baking.
Lemon Parmesan Dressing
- Prep Time
- 2 cups
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.9 /5)
- 5 ratings
- Add your rating below ↓
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill, dried
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed through garlic press
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and whisk for about 2 minutes until mixture begins to thicken.
- Pour dressing into a jar. You can serve right way or refrigerate for an hour to let the flavors blend.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Foods of Crete Cook Book
Do you want to eat like the
healthiest people in the world?
In the 1960’s, the Greek island of Crete had the highest longevity rates in the world, the men lived to be the same age as the women and researchers could only find one man on the island who had heart disease.
In our cookbook, Foods of Crete: Traditional Recipes from the Healthiest People in the World you will find over 110 delectable recipes by Koula Barydakis, a chef and cooking teacher from the island and a guide to eating the Mediterranean diet by Bill Bradley, Registered Dietician.
Buy Olive Oil From Crete
Delicious and buttery, this is the oil that can be used for all your cooking needs including sauces, dressings, soups, bread dipping and even baking! Makes everything taste better!